We decided to try out Irvine Regional Park's Pumpkin Patch this year. It was nice and cool the day that we went. It wasn't the best patch I've been to but it was a great place to take photos and you know how I feel about that! We thought it was a pretty good deal until it came time to buy the pumpkins - WAY overpriced! We ended up putting half of the pumpkins we picked out back and picking up some at the grocery store on the way home. Call me cheap - I'm OK with it!
Chloe and Todd
Dallin - he wasn't feeling very well that day. :(
My favorite people
Todd and Ava
Chloe the Mummy's Wife
Todd - in character as the Mummy
Sassy Maya pulling Chloe
Maya the Mummy's Wife
Todd and I
Ava giggling at all the pumpkins!
Admiring the tractor
Exploring the Haunted House
Maya was having a generally sassy day
Me and my little pumpkin











2 comments:
Did you go to the pumpkin twice? Looks fun.
Love the pictures- and the orange shirts!
Post a Comment