Sunday, November 11, 2012

Trunk-or-Treat

We participated in our stake's trunk or treat again this year. For the first time we decorated our trunk and passed out toys to the kids. I don't know why I didn't take a picture of our trunk or of Dallin in the trunk! Uncle Doug, Aunt Rosanna and sweet baby Daniella joined us and that was fun - I am still LOVING having family close enough that we can do things like that together.
 
It was more relaxing this year because, for the most part,  Dallin just chilled in the trunk and ate popcorn. He did try to snake candy out of a few kids' buckets. I noticed he kept trying to take candy from the little tiny kids - who couldn't fight back. They would just look at him with these big, sad, eyes, questioning "Why? Why would you take my candy? Why?"
 
As the night came on so did the loud dance music and strobe light. I didn't get any pictures of that but my kids loved it. Chloe said dancing in the parking lot in the twilight was "the best night of her life!" Maya and her friends got down with the Taylor Swift songs. Dallin REALLY enjoyed it - tossing his balloons up in the air and trying as best as he could to dance right along with them. 
 
Happy Trunk-or-Treating!
 





 
 
 

3 comments:

Mom said...

Sounds like everyone had a lot of fun- I would love to have seen Dallin in the trunk!

Doug said...

The strobe light and music was our favorite part to.

Snow Family said...

Sounds fun! Love the dancing idea.