Sunday, January 20, 2013

Christmas Day 2012

Todd has trouble sleeping on Christmas Eve. He is worse than the kids! He woke up at 4am. 
He gave the girls a sneak peek at the tree at about 6am while I was still sound asleep. 
 
 
Maya's favorite present was her makeup kit.
That's right! 12 years old = makeup (even though she clearly doesn't need it!)
 
 
Chloe's favorite present was her Gotz doll
 (not pictured here because I centered the picture too high)
 
 
Unfortunately Dallin didn't really care about any of his Christmas presents.
He did, however, love his gluten-free pizza, which made a fine breakfast!
 
 
Ava was so much fun this Christmas. She is big enough now to open presents and get excited.
 
 
Santa brought her a leather chair to sit in. Maya gave her a cell phone.
 
 
She was thrilled to talk on her phone in her big girl chair!
 
 
 This is Todd trying on the pants I got him. I had no idea they were skinny jeans!
He returned them.  
 
 
After the house was cleaned up from all the Christmas morning
excitement Todd decided to do some reading.
 
 
I cooked and got the table decorated for Christmas dinner with Todd's parents.
It turned out so bright and festive!
 
 
 
The kids played on their joint gift from Todd and I - a trampoline! 

 
 
 
After our Christmas dinner of vegan chimichangas, we spent time with
Grandma and Grandpa Bouton - so glad they could join us! 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I bet Dallin is loving the trampoline. That picture of Ava smiling with her new cell phone is the cutest thing I've ever seen. And I can't believe Todd woke up that early..haha!

Mom said...

Thanks for sharing- we missed you this year, but were grateful to have Doug & Erik with us. Looks like a great time was had by all!

Snow Family said...

I bought Bryan some pants that were way too tight too!

Doug said...

We haven't even seen the kids jump on the trampoline yet!