Sunday, August 4, 2013

Blogging Regrets

I can't believe I let a whole 3 months lapse since my last post. We moved into a new rental place in Woodbridge (31 Soaring Hawk). We wanted to buy a home but just couldn't find the right match. We felt like renting this place was the right move for our family and we really like it but it has been difficult settling in. This home needs A LOT of repairwork done. We had mold remediation done that put us out of the house for two weeks. We have taken care of the yard (which was really neglected), had the main sewage line back up into the bathtubs (yuck!), electrical problems, sprinkler problems, etc. Recently a chunk of the counter fell off onto my foot and that needs to be repaired now. So, I have taken to instagram for quick journaling and have neglected my blog.

However, I taught a lesson today on the importance of keeping a journal and know I need to do a better job writing mine. This blog is my family's journal and I am ready to write again.  I am not going to try and catch up on all of the lost time, that will make me crazy. 



No comments: