Tuesday, January 7, 2014

September 23, 2013 BACK TO SCHOOL!

I thought it would be fun to start out the school year by asking the kids what they wanted to be when they grew up. I think one day it will be nice for them to look back and remember the things they loved, what their interests were, or what they imagined the future would be like.  Honestly though, only Maya and Chloe could answer me, so I just thought up the careers for Dallin and Ava. 
 
This is my 7th year homeschooling.  Maya is in 7th grade this year. I can hardly believe that I have a junior high student!  I am still in denial that Dallin is in 5th grade, how can that possibly be? He's so innocent and sweet that I still think of him as my kindergartener. In a lot of ways, he will always be that little boy.  Chloe is in 3rd grade; that's the grade I used to teach, it's my favorite so it should be fun!
 
 
 
 
My sweet Ava, no grade, but she doesn't know that!
 
 
 
Spunky Chloe, she's given up pig farming and owning a beauty salon to be a writer.

 
 
Dallin works so hard, we just know he's going to be the one to break the glass ceiling!

 
 
Maya is ever-fashionable, so this totally suits her. Junior High, here we come!


No comments: