Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Chloe My Muse

Chloe is a softball player! She is my first child to join an organized sports team so this is all new for me. She's had two games and is doing great! She loves everything except for her team name, the "Banana Splits" which she says is the dumbest team name in the history of the world. Her favorite part about softball isn't the cute uniforms, it isn't the cool helmet she gets to wear and it isn't the awesome purple glove her Dad bought her. Her favorite part about softball is the truly wondrous experience of buying exhorbitant amounts of sugar in the form of giant candy bars from the snack bar. She gets to after every game and that, my friends, is truly motivating. Way to go Chloe Girl!




Chloe wrote me a sweet letter today and used some of her adorable verbage. I had to share:

Dear Mom (the girl I love),

You are the most beautiful person in the world. You look like the most powerful and pretty angel.

Signed,
The daughter of a mother who looks like a queen


*And given the facial rash I have had the past few weeks, I totally appreciate the reassurance!

3 comments:

Mom said...

How funny- the candy bar story has a familiar ring to it! :)
I love her letter- be sure to keep it to show her when she is a teenager! :)

Michelle said...

What a sweet letter....I think all that Damon would be able to write me in a letter right now is that he loves me and I'm cool. haha She uses terms way beyond her years...

Snow Family said...

Oh my goodness, Tyler is the same way! He only cares about the after game snack!