Moving has really thrown me off of my blogging. Please excuse a few back posts. . .
In the beginning of July Maya got to attend a Broadway Music Camp. She learned songs and dances with other girls ages 8-18. She LOVED it. We are still singing the songs she learned.
At the end of the class there was a performance for friends and family. Big thanks to Aunt Rosanna, Uncle Doug, Grandma Debbie and Cousin Sydney for coming and supporting Maya. I never see a smile on Maya's face like I do when she is performing. She LOVES it! We hope she continues singing and performing because we love watching her. She had a few group songs and one solo. I posted a video of the solo below.

Part of Maya's class and one of her teachers.


2 comments:
I didn't know she had a solo- it made me cry! No lack of confidence there...she did great!
Great job Maya! She has a beautiful voice and didn't even seem nervous.
Post a Comment