Sunday, April 22, 2012
It had to be done!
I have been wanting to cut Ava's hair for months. It was so wispy and scraggly, it was driving me nuts. But my beloved husband would not hear of it. He was quite attached to her hair. "Don't cut it!" he kept saying. Well, I had to stay home from church today because Dallin ate half a tube of lipstick yesterday (another story for another day) and threw up this morning. While Todd and the older girls were gone I took some pictures of Ava in her crib. As I flipped through the pictures I had taken I looked at Ava's hair and decided enough was enough! I got out my trusty hair scissors and went to work. I think the end product is TONS better! What do you think? (And please say a prayer that Todd doesn't kill me when he gets home!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Much better. It will help it grow in better too, I had to do that with Valerie when she was really little.
Yes, it looks neater, and much better. Maybe Todd won't notice?
Love it. You did a great job. It is always scary to get started. She is adorable.
She looks adorable! And you did a good job.
For us it was the other way around. Charlie kept insisting that Luke had a mullet & needed a trim. And I got teary eyed every time I though of snipping off his baby hair. But the deed has been done and now my baby looks all grown up. :(
Post a Comment