I can hardly believe it but my baby is one now.
Below is the video montage of her 52 week photographs.
These are a few of my favorite photos from her one year photo shoot.
We had a little party for Ava at our house the day before her birthday. We tried to keep the party relatively small so Dallin wouldn't get freaked out. I made Ava a little outfit from fabric and lace that belonged to my Grandma Gloria. I tried to think of how she would want me to make an outfit for Ava. It was fun to feel like I was sewing for her. Inspired by the lime green fabric I chose (and because it's one my favorite colors!) Ava's party was all lime green.
Me and my sweet baby girl
Ava's first experience with balloons! She learned to say, "boon-boon"!
Grandma Debbie, Aunt Heather, Scott and Sydney
Much to everyone's dismay I made Ava a mock cake out of fruit. Ava won't eat solids and I didn't want her first experience with food to be frosting! So I made the "cake" out of honeydew melon, cantaloupe, pineapple and grapes. No one really liked the "healthy" key-lime pie I made either. That's OK- Maya and I gobbled it up! :)
Papa Bill, Todd and Uncle Bryan (who played games on his cell phone during the party!)
Our party decorations, Ava loved the tissue paper balls
It's not as fun to watch a baby play in a "fruit" cake as it is to watch them tear apart a frosting cake.
But she got really sticky!
Ava with the fork Grandpa Hicken gave her to play with! (NOT a safe toy!)
Happy Birthday Ava Girl!











1 comment:
She's a doll! Sorry we missed it :(
Post a Comment