Hmmm. What happened on my birthday? Let's see. . .Todd went out of town the night before. The kids didn't remember it was my birthday until I threatened them with their lives for fighting on my birthday. I played taxi-driver all day and didn't get a birthday dinner because I had to pick up Todd that evening and sit in rush-hour traffic for over an hour.
The highlight: My sweet brother and his wife brought me a vegan carrot cake - bless their hearts. I put candles on it and made Todd take a picture of me just so I could prove I did SOMETHING to celebrate. I remember saying, "you'd better sing to me right now because I'm eating this cake!" Hahaha.
That's OK - I still haven't bought myself a birthday present. After Todd's trip to Utah for a week it has to be something GOOD!
HAPPY 34th BIRTHDAY to me!


3 comments:
I still feel bad for forgetting. At least you looked beautiful on your birthday! We should do a girls night belated birthday dinner....
We still need to watch the kids for you so you guys can go out to dinner some time!
You look so pretty in that pic!
Post a Comment