Sunday, September 9, 2012

Summer Vacation 2012-part two

Todd flew back to California while Maya was still in Utah and then drove me, Chloe, Dallin and Ava up to Utah for the second week of our vacation. We spent a week at my parent's house with my older brother, Erik and his family. The funnest thing for me was watching Ava with her cousin Aubrey who is only a couple of months older than she is. They were adorable together and I took WAY too many pictures of them. We had a great time together.

Driving up


How Ava felt about the drive



We stopped at the St. George temple on the way up.
 If you look closely you can see that all the kids are crying.
Arrived in beautiful Utah

Aubrey and Ava








Trying on sunhats -
Ava looks like a chubby southern woman! :)

So cute!














5 comments:

Amber said...

So cute!!! I loved those two together.

Michelle said...

I wish Erik lived closer. :( Aubrey and Ava are adorable together, love the hats!

Mom said...

So what if you took alot of pictures? They are darling! Won't they have fun looking at them 20 years from now? p.s. I wish EVERYBODY lived closer!

Doug said...

I agree with Michelle. Wish we could have been there with you guys!

Snow Family said...

They do not look alike at all! So funny. I like that all the kids were crying in that picture.