Monday, September 3, 2012

Summer Vacation 2012-part one

While Todd was hang-gliding in Utah Maya got to go on a very special week-long trip with her Utah grandparents. She rode on an airplane for the first time since she was a toddler and LOVED that experience.  She and her adorable cousin, Meagan, were spoiled to pieces and had a great time. At the same time Maya was gone Chloe was in Glendora with Todd's parents and sweet cousin, Sydney. She was spoiled to pieces there too!

I was left at home with Dallin and Ava having a VERY unglamorous time but that's OK. Dallin flushed my toothbrush down the toilet because he was ticked that he didn't get to go anywhere - can't say I blame him! It was strange to be home alone with two children that for the most part don't talk. I felt like I was talking to myself all day long!

I missed the girls and Todd a ton and was glad when we were all reunited again!

Maya and Meagan shopping with Grandpa


Maya and Meagan





Chloe and Sydney




2 comments:

Mom said...

What is the sequel to part one? :)
I have lots of pictures you could use. . .

Snow Family said...

Aw they look so cute together.