My kids are always scared of toys that move on their own as babies - don't ask me why. Chloe is still nervous around dolls that make noise or move - she won't even go into the doll isle at the toy store. I was surprised when I showed Ava our dancing frog. She appeared to really like it. Then I realized it was just a delayed reaction. . . poor baby!
6 comments:
Where did you get that silly frog? I don't think her reaction was tto bad- maybe she was upset because it stopped singing! :)
That was very delayed!
Are you sure she wasn't just sad that it turned off?? haha
I think I agree with everyone else, I think she was just sad that it turned off.
She did most of her crying AFTER I turned the camera off. I promise-it really did freak her out!:)
I think she cried because it stopped moving!
Post a Comment