Dallin got to participate with an awesome foundation on Friday called Askate. A few months ago when Dallin and Todd were at Target Dallin pulled Todd over to the skateboards and showed him that he wanted one. Todd bought him the skateboard but we weren't really sure how to teach him or what we should do next. Then we learned about this foundation and knew it was perfect for Dallin!
Todd was able to take him to a clinic and they had a wonderful experience together. Dallin really enjoyed himself and we were very touched to know that people care about little boys and big boys with autism. We are thankful for all they do.


5 comments:
That is so awesome- for some dumb reason I wanted to cry. Dallin is so blessed to have you & Todd for his parents!
That is so cool! I agree with your mom.
That is so great that he enjoys it. I watched the video of why it was started and that's so awesome!
That is pretty cool. That's great that Dallin has an interest in it! He is getting big!
Love it! That is really great.
Post a Comment