Sweet Ava baby turned 9 months old yesterday. She is so fun to have around. She can scootch around on her bum and crawl backwards, no forward crawling yet. She's already starting to talk, probably due to the way we simplify our speech for Dallin. She says, "Dallin", "done", "night-night" (which means she wants to nurse), "Maya" (sounds like Naya), and "Dada". She doesn't sleep through the night anymore. She no longer screams when she has to go in her carseat (unless she's in the back seat all alone). She loves to dance and her favorite song is "Shall we dance" from the King and I. When we sing it to her she'll sing along and say, "bum-bum" to the drum sounds we make. It's totally adorable. OK- I'll stop- we're sure she's going to be one spoiled little princess!

2 comments:
Those are the fun little things only mommy knows about her baby.
Everytime I see a picture of her she gets cuter; and this is such an adorable age! Love it!
Post a Comment