Sunday, June 17, 2012

Promotion Day

The kids had their Promotion Ceremony last week. This was the first year that Dallin was able to go on stage (with his aide) and get his diploma. We were SO proud of him. He was proud of himself! He giggled and laughed and smiled afterwards when we told him we thought he did a great job.

Chloe was so excited to be on stage I thought she was going to jump right out of her skin. She made a bit of a scene jumping up and down with joy. She thinks Promotion Day is the best day of the year - because she gets to be on stage in front of everyone!

Maya was hysterical. She got up to receive her diploma and literally posed for a modeling shoot. She turned one way and struck a pose. Then she turned another way and struck a pose. She's totally ready for the catwalk - watch out America's Next Top Model here comes Maya Bouton!

I wondered if the people in the audience were thinking: "What is it with those Boutons? Why do they think they own the stage?" I gotta admit, they were pretty darn adorable up there.





2 comments:

Mom said...

Aww.w.w.w....brings back many memories. They all look adorable and I'm proud to be their grandma!

Snow Family said...

My kids are totally opposite of yours! They do not like to be in front of people!